Mother Church Pew is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. This statement explains how Mother Church Pew utilizes the personally identifiable information you provide online throughout the motherchurchpew.com website. (the “Website”).
1. What Information We Use and How We Use It: We use personal identifiable information (Personal Information) that is collected through motherchurchpew.com so that we have a way to communicate with you regarding Mother Church Pew’s to present the content on Motherchurchpew.com. The types of personal information collected on these pages may include, but are not limited to, your name, email address, standard contact information, information about your web browser, IP address (the Internet address of a computer), time zone, purchase history and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses this website. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site and information about how you interact with the site. The information is used to better understand your needs and provide you with better products and service; it may in the future be used to ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events and to provide you with targeted advertising, promotions, special offers and our products and services. Mother Church Pew does not sell or rent your submitted information to third parties for marketing purposes. You also may provide additional information to us when you conduct a search on this site, complete a questionnaire or an entry form for contests, and participate in forums and chat rooms or other community features.
You can opt out of targeted advertising through the links listed below:
or by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/
This automatically-collected information is referred to as “Device Information.” We collect Device Information using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags and pixels. We use this device information to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and more generally to improve and optimize our site and to assess the success of marketing and advertising campaigns.
2. Who We Share Information With: We do not use your information for purposes incompatible with those listed herein. Unless we have your permission or are required by law, we will only share the personally identifiable information you provide on Motherchurchpew.com with other entities who are acting on our behalf for the uses described in this policy. Such entities shall not be allowed to retain any such information beyond its use as permitted by Mother Church Pew.
We only work with partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Connected third parties:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
3. Materials from Us: Your personally identifiable information provided through Motherchurchpew.com will not be used or shared by us in ways unrelated to the ones described herein. If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com. Additionally, if you are a European resident, note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the site) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests described above. Also, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the U.S.
4. Third Parties: Third-party Internet Web sites and services accessible through this Website have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of us. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information through the transmission process, and any transmission by you of information is done at your own risk.
6. Disputes: If there is any dispute about or involving the Motherchurchpew.com Website, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in the State of Tennessee, City of Nashville. If an action is brought to enforce the terms of this Agreement, then the prevailing party in that action shall be entitled to recover its costs and attorneys’ fees in that action.